----- Original Message -----
From: "Batory, Jason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Phonopsia'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "'313'" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 8:54 PM
Subject: RE: [313] Ewan Pearson

> The 12" on Chalant you speak of is actually by Ewan *Jansen*. He also has
> tracks on Trackmode and Deep4Life compilations.

Doh! I'm feeling a tad stupid today. I've had that first MAAS album for ages
too. Always liked the name (Music As Accumulated Serendipity), and a few of
the tracks have pulled me back over the years. This new remix is certainly a
departure from that style though. Still recommended for those who may not
have enjoyed the MAAS material.

Tristan
http://www.mp313.com <- Music
http://www.metrotechno.com <- DC techno + more