Francine McGhee - Delirium (RCA UK 1978)
  Mark Hughes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió: >
> tracks on it are: delirium, standing in the rain,
> how much are they.
>
> The strange thing is that there is no info of any
> producers or artists. So
> does anyone know who produced these songs?

Hello

All the Loft Classics are superb records, I think we
are up to release 14 now. To buy some of the original
tracks (if you could find them) would cost you a small
fortune, so these compilations are little gems. They
are all worth buying.

Standing in the rain was by Don Ray / Cerrone, can't
remember about Delirium, but I will find out for you.

Cheers
Mark