To be honest, I know sod all about them.....but they did have a track on the recent DJ Hell Fuse compilation
...the track was called 'Avant...something or other..'
Sorry can't remember.

If you don't have this track, this comp could be worth picking up though,...as it also features 'I Feel Love' by Donna Summer amongst other gems.

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] Liasons Dangereuses
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 13:26:59 +0000

Memo from Alex Bond of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

While we're on the subject of old electronic bands (and I apologise if some
one has asked before - I'm new to this)

Who knows if there's anything anywhere on the internet about the band
'Liasons Dangereuses'?

I have been looking to buy some of their records for about 6 years and in
all that time I've found one 12" on Roadrunner records.
I've kind of given up on that avenue now, all I want is some info on them,
there doesn't seem to be any anywhere - any pointers would be really
appreciated.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems.
computer.