Wibo:

Is this not Reese Project "Station Of The Groove" (Stacey Pullen Remix)???? It is on one of the "Direct Me" twelves that came out on the Network label in the early nineties. There were a lot of "direct me " twelves floating around, but
this one came in two parts.

NWKT 31 Reese Project Edition 1 - Direct Me Edition 1
NWKTR31 Reese Project Edition 2 - Direct Me Edition 2 (remixes)

I have heard Mills play this one a dozen times!

i'm pretty sure it's the Vice remix of "Station...", which is on the same Network UK "Direct Me" 12" as a Joey Negro remix of "Direct Me" and David Morales remix of "Just Another Chance".

rob