______________________

*SUNGLASSES AT NIGHT*
______________________

Thursday 7th February 2002

@ Moog bar, Nottingham
8-12pm
FREE ENTRY

Next date: Thurs 7th March & fortnightly thereafter
______________________

An evening of new & old synth pop, new wave, electro,
disco nouveau & ersatz funk through a wide-angle lens

Playing the music of
New Order . Kraftwerk . Fischerspooner . LFO
Miss Kittin & The Hacker . Grace Jones . Adult . i-f
Gary Numan . Daniel Wang . DMX Krew . Cybotron
Human League . Cabaret Voltaire . Ladytron . Pet Shop Boys
Soft Cell . Felix Da Housecat . Dopplereffekt . Cameo
Visage . Mantronix . Detroit Grand Pubahs . Radiohead
______________________

On the 1s, 2s & MP3s:

New Wave Dave [NDC]
Tom Magic Feet [Jockey Slut/iDJ/Overload/Groove]

In the future, there will be guests.
______________________

MOOG
Newdigate Street,
off Alfreton Road,
Canning Circus,
Nottingham

An unpretentious, friendly bar with comfortable
sofas & fine beverages at reasonable prices

Sunglasses, skinny ties etc. strictly optional
Robots must be accompanied
______________________

"I wear my sunglasses at night/so I can watch/
you weaving me your storylines"
Tiga & Zyntherius: Sunglasses At Night
(International DeeJay Gigolo Records)

Saturdays @ Moog:
DJ Cal Gibson
[Neon Heights: Glasgow Underground/Afro-Art Records]

Fridays @ Moog:
Big Daddy DJ squad - hip-hop & funk

--------- message ends ---------