> Tell him. It's bizarre when some people effectively want to close themselves
> off from all outside influences ... there lies danger - in fact of course,
> we're already experiencing the consequences of that. Sad.

as much as the original poster thought he was joking, the transatlantic
thing has played a huge role in house and techno so far and will continue
to do so...(i'm not just talking uk now, but europe)

this music has the power to bridge huge distances and is not language
specific. if that is not a unifying force for humanity i dunno what is.

obviously i'm a brit (actually i'm a european) so i'm bound to say that
:)

thassall i'm gonna say.

cheers

robin...