Thx, I also have a similar query with the 1st Model500 LP on cd - that seems
quieter too, but I guess the explanation might be the same ... rather than
an audio equipment problem.

(Excuse my atrocious grammar, earlier - I'm trying to do other things in
between rapping about more interesting stuff so I rush occasionally.)

... I blame Tom Stiehler who masters for Tresor - on those CDs everything
seems 'up' in the mix, crystal clear and hard ... one gets habituated to
expect that kind of sound.