Hm....I believe I stand corrected here, although I would like some
clarification on this.

So the "Reese Bass" that was used in Jungle/DNB back in 1994 was sampled from
Kev Saundy?  I did some searching and this appears to be the case, however, is
it just a
coincidence that Alex Reese was floating around at this time in Jungle/DNB, and
he had nothing to do with it?

That's really odd, because everyone I have ever known in the jungle/dnb scene
has thought the "Reese Bass" comes from Alex Reese.......

If this is the case, what is the name of Kev Saundy's tune where this bass
comes from, cause I'd like to hear it.

*learnsomethinneweveryday*

Ian Scott aka DJ Entropy                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   (bhpc, cheesestep rec., n.e. hardcore, raverporn.net, neverworld, boston)
         http://www.djentropy.com        http://www.ne-hardcore.com
    Upcoming gigs: http://www.warblevx.net/djentropy/upcominggigs.html
                   "There is no ONE right way to live" - Daniel Quinn
               Producers:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/us-production
    "Educate the narrow minds, they see what they want to see.  Educate the
 narrow minds, they feel what they want to feel." - Narra Mine - Genacide II