Probably been answered already but yes, it's the same Reese - (NOT Alex
Reese either!) I doubt it's necessary to sample it though - it's relatively
easy to produce I understand from my lil bro' with an errrrrrrrrrrrr 808? Is
it? I'm sure I'll be told. n/eway, he says only a fool would sample it -
unless of course you don't have the required kit ... And of course now you
have soft emulators .. definitely not worth sampling.