Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:39:39 +0100
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
From: "Maarten Baute" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [313] song ID

> it's a common one, Derrick Carter also plays it a lot. undulating piano
line
> and some guy talking over it "wherever I go, I'm always on the move..."
sort
> of thing.

please answer on the list, also I am very interested.
"Got change for a twenty .. "

Cheers,
Maarten

recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential
information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied,
disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended
copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.