Everybody on this list has probably got and savoured it but Herbert's
"Bodily Functions."  Why this guy is not a star is beyond me.

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 4:11 PM
Subject: [313] 2001 gems

> As it's still near the beginning of the year, I thought that this is still
> a relevant topic.
> Over the last few weeks there have been loads of lists in magazines, net
> etc. with top lists of 2001.
> While I don't slavishly go out and buy all the top 10 records, I do find
> these useful to check I haven't missed anything major which I should have
> bought.
> I bought Cannibal Ox "The Cold Vein" the other day, which has turned out
> be really interesting "musical" hip hop (although I'm not a big fan of the
> genre). Has anyone any comments on this album, or any albums which they
> resisted buying / didn't hear about all year, and have now bought, and
> recommend.
> Cheers.

----
> Warning : The information contained in this message may be privileged and
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
replying to this message and then delete it from your computer. All e-mail
sent to this address will be received by the Providian Financial corporate
e-mail system and is subject to archiving and review by someone other than
the recipient.