> This is barely comprehensible. Sorry.

what do you mean by that ?

- the grammar and stuff ? - pffr

or you got the meaning and you complain about that ?

you could complain a bit more detailed then -

- oh and robin - about the bla-man thing

hm listen - I would love to shut up and just read and learn more

about the deeper things in 313-culture  -

(beside the always good2know record collector-stuff)

but most comments here - are sooooo flat and are just üärgh -

I mean why the f±±± is this rubbish almost every day, like:

"Mills should do and write this and that", or yesterday - "Stacey Pullen
should

mix like this" so people give him a mark as if it´s about getting marks at
school ?

the Music needs to be like this and that ? ? ?

What do you know about the meaning of certain drum patterns ?

The meaning of african culture in music (and techno music) and how

it developes through the circumstances the dominating nations create on the
planet.

What is it that makes you move - beside "banging beats" or that it´s "hot" ?

I´m here 4 understanding more ...

does that make sense ?

ps -  alex reece "c" not "s" was the pulp fiction one -

and - adam f - bob james sampling - octave one - bob james roadies

off 2day

party nite nite

planetz2002

--