So glad to hear this insult to d/b or s/p has provoked such a response in
all you folks, time was you couldn't get a word of sense out of you lot and
now here you all are engageing in a bit of dialogue talking about your views
and not someone elses. While we're on the subject of free expression would
any of ye landlubbers like to raid the rock 'n' roll high seas and sink a
couple of old floaters? What is it with all this Limp Bizkit shit, these guys
are really angry did the eez note reach them? I'm flabberghasted help me
out.
Shosh