Hi

I've seen track listings to these Theo Parrish mixes
on the list before, but have only taken a passing
interest cos I didn't have the mixes. Now I do and
would really appreciate it if someone has the listings
and would be willing to post them -- again!

And another thing. I have no background in hiphop but
have recently had the good fortune to be exposed to
the amazing production of Madlib (under his Yesterdays
New Quintent guise).  The Angles without Edges lp and
the two recent eps on Stones Throw are really quitely
sublimely incredibly beautiful and I wonder if someone
can tell me more about who this is? And what other
stuff of this ilk am I missing out on not being
familiar with hiphop?

Cheers and thank you

Chris

http://my.yahoo.com.au - My Yahoo!