The new Submerge website will have mail order and possibly even online ordering in place shortly. They are still working on that...

For now you can probably order stuff if you call or fax them.

Eric

At 08:58 AM 1/28/2002 -0500, Phonopsia wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "o Z" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 8:25 AM
Subject: [313] Red Planet on CD ?

> Have the Red Planet EPs made it to CD ? I know that a few tracks are on
compilations such as Submerge.
> --

There was a Red Planet compilation CD released a couple of years ago. I'm
not 100% clear how mail order is working through the new Submerge website if
you aren't in Detroit, but if that's an option it's your best place to look,
or Record Time might be a good choice too.

Tristan
http://www.mp313.com <- Music
http://www.metrotechno.net <- DC techno + more
http://www.metatrackstudios.com <- DC DJ/Production studios