Glyph:

David Morley...hadn't heard that name in a long time.  I'm thinking of
this record I have by him on R & S.  Clear vinyl.
My collection is back in Chi-town so does anyone remember?

that's the "Shuttle" ep. 5 ambient(ish)/downtempo electronic tracks, iirc. nice record. R&S/Apollo were putting out some great music back then - Model 500 "True Techno" ep, the Apollo compilation, Biosphere's first lp "Microgravity", Aphex SAW.

ahhhh, them were the days... it were all fields 'round 'ere.

rob