I finally played the Adam F hip-hop album and it's really strong. It has a
big cinematic soundtrack feel, if you like RZA productions circa Wu-Tang
Forever, this will appeal. I think the album would have been more of a
commercial success had Adam waited to build up his name  a little more in
hip-hop before doing a  conceptual album, since the usual way is to lace up
everyone a la Neptunes/Timbaland, then do an LP when the kids know who you
are. I think he probably went into it a little fast. The start of the song
Last Dayz (with Pharoahe Monch, formerly of the ace Organized Konfusion and
Simon Says fame) would be good to kick off a techno set with. It's got a
strong New World Order dystopian theme.