Dear ladys,

would you mind not making this posting only look ridiculous  ?

would you mind pointing out the things you don´t agree with ?

would you mind showing up your own thoughts ?

What I was doing was showing up some complicated stuff -

also including some deep feelings

It´s not easy to go out there, this way -

to talk about the harder things in life

I can imagine there might be views that people do not agree with

or some things were not explained the best way, they should be

why don´t you pick out the subjects that you don´t agree with

or you might do know better ?

this way you deny lot´s of stuff

too many things I would think

--