From: Michael D Tyrer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 8:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] uk-tech-house

If my memory serves me right ....
For what its worth Swayzak are playing third room in fabric this saturday
night (2/2) whilsth none other than terry francis plays in room 2 with C1
(purpose of my visit) and Trevor Rockcliffe representing Mr Cox's (&
C1's )first (?) In Tec monthly residency.
TO really crown the night as Tech-House (which I've also grown to hate for
its boringness ....) we have in Room 1 Tyrant: Craig Richards, Lee Burridge
Hipp-e and Halo

 [Sorry this sounds like an advert for:

http://www.fabric-london.com/

...it aint..... I'm even wondering if I shouldnt be at the End for
Eukateck's 50th.
I'm rather fond of The Sound of Eukatech Double CD from back in about 96

On the question of Mark Dale .... I see he has a few new tracks out
recently. .. I noticed one of them at the top of Groovetech top sellers
recently and he also has many recent sets in their archive.  I think what
Colin and Mark both play can be described as 'tech-house' but they've
managed to keep it interesting by keeping their 'funkiness'.