Minto George wrote:

> Whew a little break from the Mills posts. This Label
> sounds promising if they got guys like Tim Jackiw
> releasing stuff for the label. What's the news with
> the re-release of That Offworld ep he did? Otto,
> Jason?? any news guys?

It's going to happen, don't worry. It's just that I don't want to rush
things for this EP because it's so special. It's been ignored once by
distributors and media and I'm not going to let that happen again, so I
want to make sure everything is perfect, but that takes time.

> as for releases I've been diggin lately, I really dig
> the dimension 5 control complex 12" on Delsin and am
> really looking forward to the forthcoming album.

I heard the album last week and the ep was a perfect taste of things to
come. Very nice indeed!

Otto