>hm and to big Michael

If this is meant to be me then I'd appreciate you not using my personal
name in such a condescending manner - if it's a fight with words you
want...

>- the subject '"boring" is interesting -

That was not my subject line - I was replying to someone else's who added
the word "boring"

>how can u go so wild, when u can click it away ?

What exactly does this mean? Click WHAT away? What am I going wild over?
You are being VERY vague and I do understand you have a language barrier to
overcome but I'm willing to work with that and understand what you mean.

>you wouldn´t even need to read ?

Again, read WHAT?!

>- I was just answering your answer anyway -

>- but till I get kicked off the list today :D

>- gonna make some more noise -

Make all the noise you want but until you actually DO SOMETHING TO IMPROVE
THE WORLD IN A TANGIBLE FORM (like volunteer in your community, etc.) -
noise is all you will be making.

Any more personal communications between myself and you I'd like to keep
off the 313 list because so far it has had little to do with music...

peace
MEK

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    x.net                To:     313@hyperreal.org

                                         cc:

                    01/31/02             Subject:     [313] U R souldiers

                    10:49 AM

need 2 add this -

I never wanted 2 speak with the words of others and instrumentalize them 4
my own sight

if this happens or happened I am sorry and tell me

but I do see that the way it´s treated here is also instrmentalizing
sometimes,

by not talking about the things that are there -

- it´s a thin line

- this is xactly why I want to get "the messages" straight,

that people talk about what the ideas of what the artists want to
communicate

and if they interact to it - yep dancing, singing swinging and feeling and
moving

one thing that I do know 4 sure is -  it´s not "only music"

hm and to big Michael - the subject '"boring" is interesting -

how can u go so wild, when u can click it away ?

you wouldn´t even need to read ? - I was just answering your answer anyway
-

--
LoveThemPlanetZ
peoplez