Ok, you guys might think this is dumb, but I was thinking it would be >cool if we all had a better idea who we were talking to. What do you guys do for a living? How many of you are producers/DJs? Is >music a hobby or your job?

Hola list members,

23 years old. Live in Iowa City, Iowa (like kent and vince also on this list); have family in Detroit. I work as a drug dealer ;) no really, I'm a pharmacy technician, so its all certified and legal and stuff. Sometimes, when I'm inspired I produce music, sometimes I jam with a couple of friends, but more often than either of these, I drop wax on the steel wheels (mostly as a hobby, though in a few years, maybe as my main job).

-geoff