great 2 get 2 know you people

shoutz 2 all coming a lil closer -

serious -

but I already have another 1 coming in -

are there any of you on www.deephousepage.com ?

there is a very direct race debate in a Kenny Dixon-thread

over 260 posts and it´s paralell to some debates here -

let me take this one out 4 here -

WHEN MEMBERS OF KRAFTWERK WERE ASKED WHAS THE INFLUENCE 4 TRANS
EUROPE EXPRESS QUOTE - JAMES BROWN -

meet you there, maybe

and let´s continue here - some mo - like that

maybe we can manage to talk about things without crying now ?

now entering bed dreaming of some set in Nottingham -

starting with Wally Badarou, further back in time - newcleus, man parrish

grandmaster flash, parliament, bohannon, stevie wonder...etc..  ;)

--
LoveThemPlanetZ
peoplez

http://www.gmx.net