!GlobalMuse Review - Techno Unit 32: Misc. Tracks
Larry Kucharz -  International Audiochrome IA32

I've never pretended to understand the allure of techno, and find it
difficult to really provide a deep insight into the style. Given that, I must
also state that to me, good music is good music. Larry Kucharz makes some
amazing compositions with his relentless loops, and sounds. To be completely
honest though, I do not understand a damn thing of what Larry is attempting
to do here, but it sounds great. Well, at least for the first 30 seconds or
so.

The music does tend to get on my nerves after a while. This is why I do not
understand the appeal for the style. I can't deny the mastery that it took to
put together these arrangements though. This album should do very well with
those who love the unbridled and boundless creative scale of techno.

The Rundown
Lyrics/Songwriting:     * * * *
Production Quality:     * * * * *
Musicianship:       * * * *
Originality:            * * * *
Over All:           * * *

by Michael Allison - TheGlobalMuse.com

available from cdstreet.com
http://www.cdstreet.com/artists/internationalaudiochromeinc
available from amazon.com

Armchair DJ Interview  “CLASSICAL TO TECHNO TO CLASSICAL”
“There's an idea John Cage mentions several times in his writings in
different forms. It's about a piece not being finished until it is
performed. I'd like to extend that concept. A work is not finished until
it's recorded and released on CD or other medium. Our technology now permits
this.”  -  Larry Kucharz interviewed by Brian J. Dillard
complete interview at:
http://www.armchair-dj.com/handler.asp?/features/interviews/larry_kucharz.asp