ok, ok

- name: Joost Ploegmakers
- sex: M
- age: 35
- Born: Amsterdam, Holland
- currently: Utrecht, Holland
- occupation: Product manager Netherlands for some internet company
- subscribed: don't remember
- Music: Deephouse, electro, german techno, detroit techno, disco, new wave.
Totally into Adult-y, Clone-y, Gigolo-y, retro-electro-techno 80ies
soundalike stuff. Addicted to house/techno music since 1988
- DJ: When I found out this wasn't reserved to some strange special species
but that I could actually do this myself, DJ since 1990, but way too little.
- producing: since 1989, but way too little
- musical highlight so far: playing at Dance valley Festival 1998
- Coming musical highlight: Playing at De vloer in Utrecht for the first
time this feb 15. This is the same venue where I first discovered house and
acid in '88, where I got infected with the fever that has never let me loose
ever again.
- Records: not enough
- cd's: not really
- Dream about: Owning my own island, having our own laws and partying with
all my friends till we get bored of it and start playing videogames together
and get bored of that and start fishing and get bored of that and start
partying and...