From: Michael D Tyrer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 9:04 AM
To: Jones, George; 'Rob Theakston'; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Shady Promoters and Carl Craig ... (no association whatsoever
intended)

Ah well, maybe some-one can therefore shed a bit of light on this one.
My m8s & I were all looking forward to hearing Carl at Turnmills last
Saturday night until we saw in the weeks before that he was no longer listed
or on the flyer.  The day before an e-flyer was sent to one girl saying he
was playing but when she queried it with turnmills they did admit he wasnt
playing.  I've had countless nights when the listed DJ never turned up at
Turnmills for their Headstart, including once to see Dave Clarke last year
(alas not Dave Clark of this board fame - sorry to have confused u ) who not
only didnt show, but didnt have any mention of turnmills on his own site's
booking page.  This was his booking after he failed to show when on the
night he wasalso booked to play Atomic Jam.  Some 3 or 4 months after he
hadn't shown either ... or maybe he just wasnt booked.