Anyone know if this is available on vinyl? I've been listening to it (CD)
and although most of it is Begg's noodle work (that is a complement in this
case) the last three tracks in particular I would love to have for spinning
(in my living room for my audience of two cats and a wife)... The tracks
I'm talking about are "Living in Suburbia", "Living in Suburbia pt 2" and
"So Many People, So Little Noise". The last of which could have fit right
into the Blade Runner soundtrack without a hiccup. The first two are
electro tech for abandoned neighborhoods.

By the way - does anyone know who distributes Elektrolux records in the US
and how to get on their mailing list for review purposes?

MEK