Someone previously stated that Monolake in fact did
not write it.  I don't know myself though, maybe he
helped develop it the way Richie helped with Final
Scratch. I've had a few people try to convince me
Richie created Final Scratch by himself (and then
rested on the 7th day) ;)

Kevin
www.mp313.com