Hi all,

New Drexciya album "Harnessed the Storm" LP out on Tresor, I believe released
this past Tuesday January 29th. Definitely grab yourself a copy...and then,
there is the 12" Rob mentioned, which is also on Tresor.

And while where on the Drexciyan tip, you could also check out The Other
People Place LP "Lifestyles of the Laptop Cafe" on Warp and Transllusion "The
Opening of the Cerebral Gate" on Supremat. All stuff rumored to be Drexciya,
or at least have some of the members involved.

Hope this helps.

Musically,
Kered

www.futurebpm.com