I've got my very battered copy right here.

A1 Riot
A2. Punisher
A3. Elimination
B1. Adrenalin
B2. Predator
B3. Quadrosonic
C1. Sonic Destroyer
C2. Eye of the Storm
C3. Sometimes I feel like
D1. The Theory
D2. Beauty of Decay
D3. UR live in Utrecht
D4. Killer Whale
D5. Code of honour

Not too sure off hand if any of the others are exclusive to the LP, but my
personal faves are the Beauty of Decay and Sonic Destroyer. On the subject
(and I've asked this before and got no response), does anyone have the UR
album 'Hype Stuff, you gotta move to"? I dont know how rare this is as I
picked it up many years ago, but was this the first ever release from UR as
it certainly sounds older than any of thier UR back catalogue.

Cheers

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.digital-soul.co.uk