Saturday, February 02, 2002, 12:49:02 AM, you wrote:

PRN> here ever ordered music, etc...from  http://www.planetxusa.com  ?
PRN> Their CD selection was very nice, (though kinda pricey) so I picked up some
PRN> stuff I only have on vinyl and
PRN> some things I've been meaning to purchase for some time. I was just
PRN> wondering if the items
PRN> that you ordered were in stock and customer service, etc...

I order from them all the time.  Vinyl is usually in stock as long as
you get to it within a few weeks of release . . . after that, its luck
of the draw.  Their customer service is solid as well.

Pricey shipping, but they tend to have a lot of stuff I can't find
elsewhere.

Recommended.

------
Brian "balistic" Prince