----- Original Message -----
From: "FC3 Richards" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2002 9:16 PM
Subject: [313] Dr Rockit

> How many Dr Rokit releases are there???  I believe I have number 5, but am
> not sure, and how hard are the others to get ahold of?

I have Ready to Rockit and The Music of Sound. Excellent quirky stuff. I
love the song where he's sampling someone taking a bite out of an apple.

Discog from the horse's mouth at http://www.magicandaccident.com

as DOCTOR ROCKIT

ready to rockit clear hello/ cameras and rocks/ stapler/ at home with the
hoppers/ looprode/worm in my foot/how do you do?/ghost train/ photos and
pebbles/ goodbye

d for doctor clear hopter the doctor/ p for pillow/ tape measure/ machine
drum/ bathtime/lullaby for william
recorded in swingtime clear 1996 tape measure (herbert remix)/crisps/pepper
pot/way outta here

pockit doctor 7" clear hi-speed rockit launch/rocter the doctor

pager 7" multiplex

the music of sound lp clear 1996 lift off/cafe beograd/motel
rhythm/babykiss/prince cha-cha-charming/ granny delicious/song without
words/runner on hastings beach/ song without italian words/music box/males
james
bonding/37,000 ft/hong kong/ fruit cocktail/a quiet week in the house/theeee
ennnnnd

the music of sound cd clear 1996 lift off/cafe beograd/motel
rhythm/babykiss/prince cha-cha-charming/ granny delicious/song without
words/runner on hastings beach/ song without italian words/music box/males
james
bonding/37,000 ft/hong kong/ fruit cocktail/a quiet week in the house/ the
walk cup quake/theeee ennnnnd

the s the e the 2 & the 3 10" life 1999 the s the e the 2 & the 3/song with
words

what the life sampler 1999

indoor fireworks lp lifelike 2000 welcome/roman candle/you are
the.../metro/hymnformation/cafe de flore/ eau d'erik/summer love/spare
brain/spanish neighbour/the whistler/ i met somebody else/song with
words/bum notes/cath's machine/this is the end

indoor fireworks cd lifelike 2000 welcome/roman candle/you are
the.../metro/hymnformation/cafe de flore/ eau d'erik/summer love/spare
brain/spanish neighbour/the whistler/ music from a film/i met somebody
else/song with words/bum notes/ cath's machine/this is the end

cafe de flore lifelike/nova cd 2000 cafe de flore/never give up (different
version)/going round/erik halley

cafe de flore lifelike 2001 cafe de flore/paradisiac/charles webster's latin
lovers mix/little sparkler

Tristan
http://www.mp313.com <- Music
http://www.metrotechno.net <- DC techno + more