Hey howdy! Anyone after some rare vinyl? I'm letting
go of a ton of records from my collection. Here's the
first batch of stuff I'm letting go of:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=toedawg&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

The very hard to find Axis 006 Drama EP H&M (Rob Hood
and Jeff Mills), Richie's Dimension Intrusion LP on
Plus 8 (the best shit Richie ever did imo), C2 Lite
Music, Juan's last 2 LPs, an old Sterac on 100%
Pure(letting go of Osirion later this week too!), and
an old John Foxx project called Nation 12 on Rhythm
King. much much more comng soon so I'll let ya'll
know!

Anyone know what to expect from the new stuff by
Brennan Green? He's got something coming out on
Selway's CSM label today called Downstreamers. Danny
Wang works with the guy on music too. He's from
Toronto? What's the word? Heard he's got upcoming
stuff on nuphonic too.

hasta folks - minto