My friend Dan Kurzius did a little write up on these
guy(s) in his Hardsync zine. I'll see if I can dig it
up. Maybe Dan will post it. Are you on this list still
Dan? anyways, he might be taking the piss out of it
all or then again he might be just plain crazy. I met
him one time. He didn't seem like such a bad guy. He
did say he liked music with melodies so he's not as
dark as everyone thinks he might be.

minto