S McGill wrote:

"You sure the artist isn't Glory B? aka Memory Foundation, aka Hi-Lo, aka
Ratio, aka Skinless Bros etc."

I'm sure! I knew the true people wouldn't let me down and I've been
furnished with the answer - though I can't say by whom: I'll repeat it for
any lovers of Detroit Techno Soul there may be on this site. In fact, I
should have known...

"...For the track you are talking about in this email  written & produced by

|>A1 Detroit Is A Ghetto (Extended Mix)
|>A2 Detroit Jazz
|>B1 Glory (Instrumental)
|>B2 Dub Is A Ghetto ..."

The release year is 1998. I was also pointed toward another Pan release, by
Glenn Underground. Lovers of Detroit Techno, pls take note:

"...and you can also reply about the GLenn underground track on Pan records
as
follows :

1997- The Soul Survivors - "Get Down" Glenn underground but I don't know who
is behind the vocals.....

Tracklisting:
A1 Get Down
A2 Soul Power