Good idea

I know a venue in central london (throwing a party there in march) which is
100 cap, has  big enough pa (the manager assures me more than big enough,
but then they always do) it's normally used for bands in the week so live
setups will be well catered for etc....could be about right. I'll know
better early march after our night how good it actually is but we were
fairly careful when choosing....

Please e me off list for more details at [EMAIL PROTECTED] don't
want to swamp the list with this stuff.....

Cheers,

recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential
information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied,
disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended
copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.