>called '7:nites' e.p. and featured the tracks
>plankton and clavia's north, latter was featured
>on all access, beautiful e.p. pressed on green-ish
>transparent vinyl.

Can anyone tell me where I can find these 2 records?
Thanks!

>>From what I remember, the album was supposed to be
>called "The =
>Narcissist".
>It was supposed to be released before the end of
>2001. Unless I'm =
>mistaken,
>this was the material he played "live" at his record
>release party last
>=
>Feb.
>at Motor.

Thanks right. I was there and that's the one I was
asking about. I didn't stick around long enough to
talk to Kenny and ask more about it.

>I recall meeting Kenny Larkin in Miami (WMC 2000) at
>the Planet E party
>and
>asked him about his album. He told me maybe next
>year, but he had been
>way
>behind schedule due to his computer crashing and
>losing a lot of
>material he
>had done for the album...and he also mentioned the
>distraction of the
>DJ
>gigs
>that would keep him out of his studio.

I also talked to him down at the WMC 2000 but not as
much about music as old high school stuff..
I did talk to him a bit in NYC later that year around
Aug? when I saw him and Sean Deason spin. He mentioned
that the touring was slowing him down but that all he
had to do was finish some edits on the new cd. At that
time he was loooking for a label to release it.
I never asked him about the comedy thing because I
always thought it was a joke that someone wrote down
somewhere and people keep reading it and stating it as
fact. I may be wrong though. I mean Kenny is a funny
guy but..
It would be nice to hear from Sean to get some insight
on these questions or anyone else that has talked to
Kenny lately. Thanks!

,Dave