here here Cyclone!!!

thanx everyone for being so positive, and thanks for diggn up some info. As plebian as it may be I really rely on this mailing list to give me the lowdown. Although I am not a dj nor in the biz(except for occasionally), I love the music your city produces, with out it I would be miserable. I truely hope detroit continues to support the DEMF, not because Ill love every act on stage, but because it gives me a time to carve out of my schedual to visit your city, meet others I know in detroit, listen to uplifting, fine music and party the only way I really want to party. THANX!!!!!!

chana