Picked up a few  interesting things at car boot sales & secondhand stores
recently, and not one cost more than 50p!

Model 500: True Techno EP (Network 1992)
- The run-out bears the inscription 'True techno not breakbeat heresy'! Bit
inflammatory or what?

Techno 2: The Next Generation (10)
- only on tape, but a top compilation album nonetheless.

Icon: Generator/So Special (Rham!)
- bought this because I knew A Guy Called Gerald released through Rham!
Unfortunately it turned out to suck, bigtime.

Teutonic Beats Vol 2 (EG 1989)
- picked this up because I noticed names like Westbam, Moritz Von Oswald,
Jorg Burger, Wolfgang Voight (Mike Ink), Din (the Chain Reaction guy?) and
Thomas Fehlmann on there, plus a nodto Alex Paterson, but it turned out to
be a load of dreadful piano rave nonsense. Proof if it were ever needed that
everyone goes through a learning curve! Anyone elseheard it?

Cabaret Voltaire: Keep On remixes (Parlophone/EMI)
- includes Mayday mix!

Also bought a 7" of Musique 'In The Bush' with a Francois K remix, Donna
Summer, Hamilton Bohannen... all good stuff!