You mean Jamie Hodge - the last thing I have with his involvement is the
astonishinly good second Conjoint LP, 'Earprints' on Source (Germany) - a
freestyle electronic jazz masterpiece with David Moufang, Karl Berger and
others...

Highly highly recommended, along with the first Conjoint album which I'm
still desparately seeking on vinyl...

Cheers,

Tom