I think Dark Energy would generally be considered more of a double EP, like a
few of the Red Planet releases etc... Although where the line between double EP
and Album is drawn I couldn't really say. Anyone out there with a suggestion?

> From: Eric Scuccimarra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Fri 15/Feb/2002 15:09 CET
> To: marsel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,  313@hyperreal.org
> Subject: Re: [313] just a little bit more..
>
> Debut album? What about Dark Energy - Is that not an album?
>
> At 07:58 PM 2/14/2002 +0100, marsel wrote:
>
> >"
> >SUBURBAN KNIGHT - 'DARK HORIZONS'
> >James Pennington's long awaited debut album will come forth from the
> >shadows Spring 2002.There will be an album tour taking place from mid
> >February till the end of April 2002.
> >"
> >
> >.. . :: http://nomorewords.net

Never pay another Internet phone bill!
Freeserve AnyTime, for all the Internet access you want, day and night, only
£12.99 per month.
Sign-up at http://www.freeserve.com/time/anytime