From: "Grammenos, Peter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'313@hyperreal.org'" <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: [313] trainspotters
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 15:11:50 -0500

The track starts with a woman's voice "well ... before i go , i just want to
make it hot". then some really nice floating piano lines come in and a v.
cool clave line. If anyone can decipher that , please let me know ;)

It appears on the bonito house mix from 7/2/02 @ 4:24:50 on
http://www.klubradio.de

Thanks in advance,
-Pete