----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Eric Scuccimarra" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 10:28 AM
Subject: [313] RE: Re: (313) just a little bit more..

> roughly: if a double pack has more than 8 tracks and/or has  more than 2
discs?
> And has a decent sleeve with info etc etc?

I think that's a good stab at it. You could maybe add to that, there's often
a CD companion )sometimes with missing or additional tracks), and there's
something of a coherent track-to-track flow. I think most of us can make
good arguments for why something is a 2x pack vs. an album based on the
specific work, but it's still ultimately subjective unless explicitly noted.
There's obviously value to a good album beyond the sum of its parts, but
whether or not a specific work is or isn't an album will always be
debatable.

Tristan
http://www.mp313.com <- Music
http://www.metrotechno.net <- DC techno + more