Actually all of the deep4life's have been really good, I think that
they're up to number 10 or so now. There have been EPs and mini-LPs

thanks for the scoopy scoop!

Yep - check out Trackmode records. That's Brett's label, as you know
the vinyl of 'emotional distortion' was released on Trackmode a while
back. Some essential Brett Dancer would have to be the Melodic
Communications EP (I think that's what it's called). It's hot.

yeah i have melodic communication, its decent, good - but honestly "cosmic vibes" off that chordd4 thing with rick wade blows it out of the water!! so powerful. i'm tempted to post a mp3..i will keep my ears peeled on trackmode tho...

thanks!
jt