Yep, this was Red D a while back. We just had him over in London this
weekend just gone for our party. A great time was had by all, I hope. I'm
due out there in early March for the 3rd time and really recommend it if
anyone gets the chance: great people and great, cheap beer ;)

Similarly, I'd like to offer the same for here in London. I'm much lazier
than Red D or, I presume, Scott, and so our parties are less frequent. But
basically, if anyone's about on a holiday, give me a shout in advance and
I'll see what I can do. At the very least it's great to hook up with folk as
one of the nice things about the list is finally putting faces to names.

Jonny.