The flip on the Tweak It Yourself release is a real good deep techno track.
I think it's called 'Clear and Present'

-----Original Message-----
From: Phonopsia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 3:45 PM
To: Moe Fuzz; 313@hyperreal.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [313] Carl Craig / Planet E

----- Original Message -----
From: "Moe Fuzz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 4:21 PM
Subject: [313] Carl Craig / Planet E

> Does anyone know if Carl Craig has any new material coming out?  It seems
> like it's been a long time since his last release.  I'm hoping :)
>
> What about Planet E?  I know there's the Recloose album.

If I recall from a not-too-distant Planet E newsletter, he's working on a
new Shop album while fulfilling many other obligations. There was the track
he helped do on the Herbie Hancock album, and Tweak It Yourself was recently
released, although this is from '93, and for my record buying dollar, only
really has collectors value.

Tristan
http://www.mp313.com <- Music
http://www.metrotechno.net <- DC techno + more