First listens to the new cd are pretty good. I suppose only time will tell,
but it does have an album feel to it.  The last one works well which was
surprising considering quite a few tracks were old demos.
On a similar tip, the Ulrich Schauss album on City Centre Offices is
brilliant. Someone ought to use this in a film soundtrack!

> Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 21:44:58 +0000
> To: 313@hyperreal.org
> From: "rob webb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [313] boards of canada
>
> Greg Lee:
>
> >often the case with Warp music, I find it funny that mp3's via
audiogalaxy
> >(and the lot) of the promo are mostly recorded at the damn wrong speed.
 It