It's out 4.2.2002. Can't wait to hear it.......

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Robbins/Tom Magic Feet [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 4:51 AM
To: ryan burns; 313 mailing list
Subject: Re: [313] Rob Hood mix CDs?

It's called Caught In The Act: Robert Hood Mix and it's on Logistic Records,
from France. I dunno when it's out because the promo they sent me didn't
come with any info, in fact it might be out already, but check
www.logisticrecords.com.

It's got about 12 Hood trax out of 27 altogether and is bookended by a
couple of Wu-Tang kung-fu dialogue samples. It's also very full on and full
speed, but very impressively mixed.

TOM