Don't know and no it didn't - ya gotta love tease articles like that.

MEK

                      Derek VerLee

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       313@hyperreal.org

                      .net>                    cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: [313] Alan
Oldham's new comic book!
                      02/20/02 11:24 AM

Where would I be able to order this from?
and : Did it mention when it was going to be released?

_derek