It's a good mixture of mostly old but some new.

I'm pretty sure there's an official list online somewhere.

some of the great tracks on there:

Pluton and Humanoids-"World Invasion"
A Number of Names -"Sharivari"
Alden Tyrell-"Love Explosion"
Charly-"Spacerwoman"
Alexander Robotnik "Problems D'Amour"
Klein and MBO "Dirty Talk"
???"Robot is Systematic"
Sun La Shan "Catch"
Q-"The Voice of Q"
Giorgio Moroder "The Chase"
Man Parrish "Manmade"

Not all Italian disco, though certainly leaning that way.

On the subject of that i-f mix, does anyone know if there are plans for
more panama records releases?

ben

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> funsters
>
> i am really digging the i-f mix up in the hague CD (thanx aly!) i am
> wondering if anyone can tell me where & when the tracks come from, most of
> them sound quite old but you never can tell sometimes.
>
> also here in oz the issue of XLR8 (not a bad mag - sure is a nice change
> from the UK press. funny to see full page ads for a stacey pullen tour...)
> that's just hit the shops (actually from nov 01) has a feature on
> contemporary electro artists like andrea parker, j saul kane & anthony
> rother. after hearing some stuff on mo wax i kinda lost interest in new
> electro cos it seemed kinda trip hoppy & missing all the things i liked
> about it, but but the stuff that on the i-f CD is lotsa fun. so feel free
> to recommend any other artists who might be making similarly cool stuff i
> might enjoy, thanx a bunch.
>
> spacerwoman by charly is so cool!

====data general===========
==www.umich.edu/~btausig===